Dear Friends and Neighbors,
As Maryland starts to slowly reopen, our office will begin to welcome patients back. We look forward to opening our doors while maintaining your safety and health as our number one priority. Our office has always strictly adhered to infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow these agencies and are up to date on any new guidance that may be issued.
In addition to these policies you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. These changes were implemented to help protect our patients, staff, and community. Some examples include:
- We have hand sanitizer readily available and ask that you use this when entering the office.
- Everyone must wear a face mask or covering upon entering the building and throughout their visit. The building will also require ID to enter.
- You will be asked COVID-19 screening questions when confirming your appointment. These questions will be repeated when you arrive for the appointment and your temperature will be taken.
- Staff and doctors will participate in daily COVID-19 screenings.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for better social distancing between patients. This means there may be fewer options when scheduling your appointment. You may also be asked to wait outside if the waiting area becomes too congested in our efforts to maintain social distancing. Please try to arrive AT your appointment time in order to limit time spent in the waiting area. We will do our best to contact you if we are running behind or ahead of schedule. We may also contact you before your appointment to change the time as we learn and adjust the schedule to optimize the flow of patients, so please be sure that your appointment has been confirmed the day before.
- Every room will be equipped with a medical grade air purifier.
- Common areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Our doctors, staff, and equipment may look different than you’re used to as we will be using additional personal protective equipment and barriers to minimize exposure.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We thank you for your patience as we navigate through these difficult times together. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Clinical research study shows that the Surgically Clean Air JADE Air Purifier has excellent performance in Hospitals, Medical Labs and Dental Clinics to clean and sterilize the indoor air. The JADE air purification system utilizes Surgically Clean Air’s multi-stage air purifying technologies that work together to clean, purify and re-energize the indoor air. The multi stage filtration system captures dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), mold, allergens, viruses, odors (like formaldehyde and smoke), bio-aerosols, nitrous oxide, and many other pollutants that are found in the inside air in workplaces and residences. The negative ion generator makes indoor feel more pure, clean and energized to help combat fatigue.